8th Annual G(irls)20 Summit 2017 in Germany
The following will be provided to all G(irls)20 Summit Delegates:
- Summit learning materials and supplies;
- Return economy air travel arrangements, from the closest international airport to the delegate’s home to Germany;
- Accommodations while in Germany (in transit accommodations to be covered by the delegate);
- Meals – breakfast, lunch, dinner and refreshments each day;
- All ground transportation while in Germany.
* Please note: it will be the responsibility of the delegate to arrange her own ground transportation to and from her home and the airport, as well as acquiring a passport and/or visa (some countries will require a visa).
- A young woman aged 18-23 years at the time of the Summit (June 2017); and
- From a G20 Country, European or African Unions, Pakistan, Afghanistan, or able to represent the Middle East/North Africa (MENA) region.
- Will provide consent to appear in any and all media
- Will commit to launching a post-Summit initiative/project in her own community
- Lives in and holds citizenship in a G20 member country, Afghanistan, Pakistan, the African or European Unions, or the MENA region
- Is proficient in the English language for all verbal and written communications
- Has parental or guardian permission to travel to Germany and to fully participate in the summit for the duration of the Summit (This may require absence from school)
- Has an interest in the economic advancement of girls and women
- Has or can obtain a valid passport and visa for travel no later than February 28, 2017
How To Apply:
- Review the Instructions and Checklist: Review this to ensure that you have all the necessary documentation prepared when you start your application.
- Complete the Delegate Application: The delegate application questionnaire has 11 questions that must be fully answered in order for the application to be considered.
- Reference Form: To be completed by school official, NGO sponsor or community organization who has known the applicant for at least 1 year. (No relatives.)
- Review and sign the Delegate Commitment Form before you apply to represent your country at the 2017 G(irls)20 Summit.
Deadline: December 8, 2016
http://youth-voice.com/8th-annual-girls20-summit-2017-germany/http://youth-voice.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/index-1.jpghttp://youth-voice.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/index-1-150x150.jpgConferencesApplications are now accepted for the 2017 G(irls)20 Summit.The 8th Annual G(irls)20 Summit will be held this June in Germany. A delegate from each G20 country, as well as the African & European Union, Pakistan, Afghanistan & MENA region, will be selected to represent their country. G(irls)20 is a Canadian...Youth VoiceYouth Voiceinfo@youth-voice.comEditorYouth Voice