Applications are now open to Quest University Scholarships 2017 in Canada
Quest University Canada is Canada’s first independent, not-for-profit, secular university. Quest offers only one degree, a Bachelor of Arts and Sciences, and focuses entirely on excellence in undergraduate education.
Quest University Canada is in the process of restructuring our scholarship program for the 2017-18 academic year.
Please check back for updates as we implement our new model later this summer.
More about this scholarship
- Quest University is offering scholarships to students of all nationalities to assist them with financially.
- The applicants for Quest University Scholarships, 2017 can be of any nationality.
- The candidates should have participated in extra-curricular activities like sports, theater, community service etc. and demonstrate high levels of passion.
- The Quest University Scholarships, 2017 applicants are assessed based on their academic record.
- The candidates applying for David Strangway Award for Excellence should have 90% or 3.75 US or equivalent.
- The students are evaluated based on their willingness to learn and contribute, passion for excellence and their leadership skills.
- The candidates applying for Quest University Scholarships, 2017 should submit a resume which includes awards, volunteer work, experiences, skills, hobbies etc.
- The applicants should also submit two recommendation letters, where one should be an academic reference and one should be a character reference.
- The recommendation letters should be written, signed on a letterhead and submitted as a PDF file or should be sent directly from the person writing them.
- The candidates applying for the David Strangway Award for Excellence should have to submit a personal introduction not exceeding 300 words to the Faculty Selection Committee.
- The applicants are expected to submit the application and the above-mentioned documents before the deadline.
How To Apply
Scholarship applications can be submitted at any time before the relevant deadline but will not be reviewed until the deadline. All application materials submitted for admission will be considered during the candidate’s scholarship award review.
Students wishing to apply for scholarships must complete the Scholarship Application Form and submit a résumé, along with two recommendation letters. Your résumé should clearly outline your experiences and achievements. This may include employment, volunteer work, gap year projects, awards, hobbies, skills and so on.
They ask that one letter of recommendation be an academic reference, and one be a character reference. They will consider up to a maximum of four letters of recommendation. If students send more it is at the discretion of the admissions committee which four will be considered. Letters must be submitted as PDF files, signed and written on official letterhead, or be sent directly from the person writing them. Letters that do not meet these criteria will not be considered.
Students applying for the David Strangway Award for Excellence must also submit a maximum 300-word personal introduction to the Faculty Selection Committee. All documents must be submitted in a package together before the March 1 deadline.
The Scholarship Review Committee will evaluate each student’s application for financial awards (scholarship and/or aid) only once. After an award package has been offered, no other financial awards applications will be accepted.
Deadline: September 15, 2016
http://youth-voice.com/applications-now-open-quest-university-scholarships-2017-canada/https://i2.wp.com/youth-voice.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/quest-university-international-scholarships-in-canada.jpg?fit=700%2C440https://i2.wp.com/youth-voice.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/quest-university-international-scholarships-in-canada.jpg?resize=150%2C150ScholarshipsQuest University Canada is Canada's first independent, not-for-profit, secular university. Quest offers only one degree, a Bachelor of Arts and Sciences, and focuses entirely on excellence in undergraduate education. Quest University Canada is in the process of restructuring our scholarship program for the 2017-18 academic year. Please check back for updates...Youth VoiceYouth Voiceinfo@youth-voice.comEditorYouth Voice