Apply to the Strategy and M&A analyst internship 2017 in Belgium
International Paper (IP) is a global paper and packaging company with primary markets and manufacturing operations in North America, Europe, Latin America, Russia, Asia, and North Africa. IP is currently looking for a Strategy and M&A Analyst Intern, based in the Brussels office (EMEA HQ) for the duration of at least 6 months, to help deliver thorough analysis supporting the development of the strategy and the M&A activities for the paper and packaging businesses in EMEA. The position is expected to start in mid september 2016 until at least February 2017.
- Open to students or recent graduates in Finance, Business Administration, Economics and Commercial Engineering. Candidates must be fluent in English
- Have a working proficiency in other European languages (French, Italian, Spanish and/or Russian preferred).
- Previous work experience in similar assignments is not mandatory as induction and trainings will be provided.
- Problem solving ability
- Analytical and creative mindset
- Strong quantitative analysis skills
- Business modeling skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proficiency with Excel and Power Point
- Have a genuine desire to work in an international setting, the appetite to learn more about the industry and learn and put in practice the strategic development toolkit.
- Reporting directly to the Director of Strategic planning for EMEA
- Be frequently exposed to very senior management of the company (Directors, VPs, CFO, President EMEA)
- Research and collect relevant data on market and competition through sector specific databases and access to Bloomberg terminal on site
- Help decompose complex strategic questions in simpler building blocks
- Support IP management in developing fact-based analysis to answer those strategic questions.
- Compare profitability of different strategic options (incl. potential M&A options) through financial modeling and valuations
- Support the Due Diligence of potential acquisition targets
- Synthesize main findings in compelling and high impact presentations
- Be the owner of the process and the content of the assigned work
Deadline: September 18 , 2016.
http://youth-voice.com/apply-strategy-ma-analyst-internship-2017-belgium/https://i0.wp.com/youth-voice.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/International-Paper-IP.jpg?fit=700%2C440https://i0.wp.com/youth-voice.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/International-Paper-IP.jpg?resize=150%2C150InternshipsInternational Paper (IP) is a global paper and packaging company with primary markets and manufacturing operations in North America, Europe, Latin America, Russia, Asia, and North Africa. IP is currently looking for a Strategy and M&A Analyst Intern, based in the Brussels office (EMEA HQ) for the duration of...Youth VoiceYouth Voiceinfo@youth-voice.comEditorYouth Voice