Apply for the World Summit Awards 2017 for Young Innovators
Calling for apply for the World Summit Awards 2017 for Young Innovators. WSA Young Innovators is a special recognition for young social entrepreneurs under 30 years of age, using ICTs to take action on the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals (UN SDGs). Together with the WSA winners of each year, they are honored as outstanding digital innovation with social impact.
The World Summit Awards are a non-monetary award system with a focus on sustainable knowledge transfer through a worldwide network. This means that winners benefit not from a one time financial reward, but a lifelong partnership and integration.
Winners wil receive:
- Invitation to the WSA World Congress including:
- Pitching seminars
- 7 minute pitch session in front of an international audience during the Congress
- A program of especially crafted workshops for the winners
- Invitation to the prestigious award ceremony and Gala night
- Board and lodging for the durance of the Congress
- Eye to eye exchange with speakers, jurors and international guests
- Integration into a network of internationally recognized digital content developers
- Access to the WSA community of global experts and industry leaders in over 178 countries
- Interaction with world-renowned sponsors and partners of the WSA community
- Workshops specially shaped for the winners needs
- A videoclip highlighting the winners projects
- Special placement on WSA website, youtube channel and social media promotion
- Long-term coverage within WSA editorial channels
- Eligible for young citizens of all UN member states, WSA Young Innovators is open to every start-up, social entrepreneur, NGO, student or individual!
- The participation in the WSA Young Innovators is open to any entrepreneur, company, student group or project team – at least one of the founding members and the majority of the team must be under the age of 30 (born on or after January 1, 1987).
The WSA Young Innovators call is elidgible for projects that:
- Are deveolped by young innovators under the age of 30
- Offer digital solutions to any of the UN Sustainable Development Goals
- Deliver content rich digital solutions to the user including individuals, businesses and organisations
- have a strong digital component: websites,apps, sms based solutions, IoT, wearables etc.
- are market ready or already launched on the market – no ideas or concepts are elidgible
- Submissions for the WSA Young Innovators can contain all mobile and web-based projects, such as: apps, webpages, applications for wearables, kiosk installations, sms based products, games and interactive productions. There is no limitation regarding the platforms or channels the projects work with.
- All submissions have to be launched products. No drafts, ideas or unfinished projects can be accepted.
Complete the online application form .
- Taking part in the WSA Young Innovators contest is eligible through submission of a project with a clear digital component to the WSA Database: https://db.icnm.net/Signup/Youthaward/2017/
- Only submitted and fully filled in applications will be considered by the WSA Young Innovators Jury.
- All information entered in the application form of the WSA Database must be in English.
- Main team members of the projects submitted must be under 30 years of age (born on or after January 1, 1987).
- Timeline is the same as the WSA Global.
- A especially assembled Jury will evaluate all entries.
Deadline: August 31, 2017
http://youth-voice.com/apply-world-summit-awards-2017-young-innovators/https://i2.wp.com/youth-voice.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/op.jpg?fit=700%2C440https://i2.wp.com/youth-voice.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/op.jpg?resize=150%2C150AwardsCalling for apply for the World Summit Awards 2017 for Young Innovators. WSA Young Innovators is a special recognition for young social entrepreneurs under 30 years of age, using ICTs to take action on the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals (UN SDGs). Together with the WSA winners of each...Youth VoiceYouth Voiceinfo@youth-voice.comEditorYouth Voice