Asian Youth Leaders Travel and Learning Camp AYLTLC 2018 in Singapore
Applications are ongoing for the 7th Asian Youth Leaders Travel and Learning Camp AYLTLC 2018. AYLTLC is an annual gathering of student leaders from Top Universities around the world. The said camp provides our participants an exceptional opportunity:
- To Network with student leaders from Top Universities
- To Learn about the Key Success which shaped one of Asia’s most progressive nations, Singapore – a multiracial, multilingual & multicultural society – from various perspectives
- To Develop themselves to be effective future leaders
AYLTLC 2018 will be held from 22 – 26th February 2018 in Singapore.
- AYLTLC aims to bring student leaders worldwide, through engaging activities, to enhance their abilities in cross-cultural interaction and cooperation, which will further equip them to be effective leaders.
- In addition, participants will be able to understand more about Singapore – a multiracial, multilingual and multicultural society from various perspectives.
- Nevertheless, what they will learn here may not only be unique to Singapore, but also applicable to their home countries as well as the increasingly interconnected and interdependent world.
The following are eligible to be a AYLTLC participant:
- Students aged 16-26(at least 16 but not older than 26 of age at the time of AYLTLC 2018) from schools, colleges and universities around the world.
- Students who are healthy, curious, aspirant and outgoing.
- Students who love travelling and learning.
Applicants should also have the following skills and experience:
- Be fluent in English speaking and writing.
- Have the ability to communicate effectively and express themselves clearly.
- Be comfortable in working in a cooperative manner
- Registration fee: SGD 80 per participant/advisor
- Program fee: SGD 880 per participant/advisor
- Registration Fee: A registration fee of SGD80 is due with the initial application for the camp.
- Program Fee: A fee of SGD880 will be charged as program fee. Participant/Advisor should only pay their program fee AFTER receiving the Letter of Acceptance.
- It includes:
- Hotel Reception
- Camp Materials (Camp Handbook, Name Tags and Certificates etc.)
- Opening Ceremony, Closing Ceremony, Learning Sessions, Travel Sessions and Presentation Session
- Transportation (For relevant Travel and Learning Sessions in Singapore)
- 4 nights’ accommodation (with Breakfast)
- Welcome Luncheon (Opening Ceremony)
- Welcome Luncheon (Day 4)
- Other Miscellaneous Services (Materials for Ice-Breaking Sessions and Discussion Session)
5 steps to participate AYLTLC 2018:
- Register online or send your application form to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pay Registration Fee
- Pay Program Fee AFTER receiving the Letter of Acceptance
- Apply Visa(if needed), purchase Travel Insurance and Air Tickets
- Fly to Singapore and experience AYLTLC 2018
Deadline: January 10, 2018
http://youth-voice.com/asian-youth-leaders-travel-learning-camp-ayltlc-2018-singapore/https://i0.wp.com/youth-voice.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/lo-4.jpg?fit=700%2C440https://i0.wp.com/youth-voice.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/lo-4.jpg?resize=150%2C150ConferencesApplications are ongoing for the 7th Asian Youth Leaders Travel and Learning Camp AYLTLC 2018. AYLTLC is an annual gathering of student leaders from Top Universities around the world. The said camp provides our participants an exceptional opportunity: To Network with student leaders from Top Universities To Learn about the...Youth VoiceYouth Voiceinfo@youth-voice.comEditorYouth Voice