AYFN’s Korea Cultural Camp (Autumn) 2017 in Seoul, South Korea
Experience Korea this autumn with the AYFN’s Korea Cultural Camp Program. This program is open to students/youth and learners desiring a short-term immersion program in Korean language and Korean culture. Prior knowledge of English is not required for students to participate in this program.
With the goal of increasing foreign students’ understanding of The Republic of South Korea, The AYFN Exchange Academy and local NGO are offering an invaluable Korean learning cultural immersion program. The program combines Korean language training with daily activities and cultural excursions to enhance the Korean experience. It’s open to international students with any level of Korean language ability
This entails a program which is specifically designed to offer Korean classes for students/youth from ages 15-27, as well as a chance for these students to gain a cultural understanding of Korea. This will be done through both visiting famous Seoul attractions and partaking in typical cultural activities such as experiencing Korean tradition (wear handbook), making your own Korean dumplings or learning about traditional Korean Calligraphy.
- Live for 6 days in Seoul, Korea
- Learn and understand Korean culture directly
- Heritage walking tour around Seoul
- Experience to be like local people by experiencing the local traditions
- Experimental learning
- Certificate of participation from AYFN
The participants of Korea Cultural Camp should meet the criteria as follow:
- Students/youth (15 – 27 years old), interested in Korean language and culture.
- All nationalities are welcomed
- Commit to join full program
- Able to adapt new environment easily
- Able to pay the program fee
- Health physically and ment
- Register Online Here
- The committee will review your application and contact you to conduct “interview test” by AYFN team (if needed).
- if you are selected and invited, please make a first payment to secure slot.
One of the AYFN’s strength is to provide high quality placement program, but still in an affordable range of fee. To join Korea Cultural Camp (6 Days program), participants must pay:
(plus flight ticket and Visa)
|Without air plane ticket and Visa|
|Indonesian||Rp 16.000.000,-||Rp 8.500.000,-|
|Non Indonesian||–||USD 650|
Program cost should be paid after acceptance process and to be transferred to ASEAN Youth Friendship Network to secure the slot.
Scheme of payment:
Down payment : 50 %
Final payment : 1 September 2017
What do participants’ fees for?
- Flight ticket Jakarta to Seoul return (All in only)
- Visa of Korea (All in only)
- Accommodation (6D5N) at 3 star hotel
- Meals during placement period as indicated on schedule (BF and Lunch only)
- Airport pick up and transfer (Incheon International Airport) by bus
- T Money to take local public transportation (metro train and bus) in amount of KRW 40,000
- Korean language and culture class
- Travel session (Gyeongbokgung palace, Namsan Tower, Kyunghee University, Nami Island, Myeongdong, Buckhon Hanook Village)
- Kimchi cooking class
- Hanbook costume rent
- Admission tickets to tourism places indicated on the schedule
- Certificate of participation from AYFN
- Program supervision
- AYFN’s souvenir
What additional cost should participants have?
Passport fee, travel insurance, personal expenses, minibar in hotel, over stay, meal ins not listed on schedule,etc.
Further information, you can contact the PIC Mr. Setiawan (+62 857 2926 8734)
Deadline: August 31, 2017
http://youth-voice.com/ayfns-korea-cultural-camp-autumn-2017-seoul-south-korea/https://i1.wp.com/youth-voice.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/op-2.jpg?fit=700%2C440https://i1.wp.com/youth-voice.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/op-2.jpg?resize=150%2C150Exchange programsExperience Korea this autumn with the AYFN’s Korea Cultural Camp Program. This program is open to students/youth and learners desiring a short-term immersion program in Korean language and Korean culture. Prior knowledge of English is not required for students to participate in this program. With the goal of increasing foreign...Youth VoiceYouth Voiceinfo@youth-voice.comEditorYouth Voice