Call for Applications The 17th Eco-generation Regional Ambassadors
Eco-generation would like to announce the call for applications for the 17th Eco-generation Regional Ambassadors Program. Eco-generation Regional Ambassador is an elite position awarded to the youth aged between 13 and 24 qualified to represent Tunza Eco-generation. Eco-generation Regional Ambassador Program provides exceptional experiences with the opportunities to actively plan, to execute or participate in various environmental awareness programs in each region and country.As a representative to Tunza Eco-generation, Eco-generation Regional Ambassador must embody the spirit and values of Tunza Eco-generation. Eco-generation Regional Ambassadors must take on various roles to promote and raise environmental awareness for each region and country they are representing.
Improvement of environmental leadership trait
- Enhancing promotions for one’s organization or environmental awareness programs
- Promotion goods for effective environmental awareness events to be planned and executed by an ambassador
- Certificate to verify successful completion of the Ambassador’s term
- Reference letters
- 3 best ambassador reports will be published to all the Eco-generation members in a form of monthly Tunza Eco-generation Newsletter.
- One ambassador who showed the most passionate and active environmental activities shall be awarded the Best Ambassador Award with a certificate and souvenir. This award shall be judged by Eco-generation team.
- One (1) Most Passionate Ambassador Award and one (1) Best Motivator Award shall be given to the ones who showed the most passionate activities and comment-postings. These awards shall be judged by the votes among ambassadors. Certificate will be given.
- Ambassadors aged between 13 and 15 can be a potential delegate to the 2017 Global Youth Eco-Leadership Summit to be held in Seoul, Korea with voluntary application.
- Ambassadors aged between 17 and 24 can be a potential facilitator to the 2017 Global Youth Eco-Leadership Summit to be held in Seoul, Korea with voluntary application
- All Tunza Eco-generation members aged between 13 and 24 (as of 21st August, 2016) who are enthusiastic to spread news and stories about their local environmental issues at a global level
- The 17th Eco-generation Regional Ambassadors (hereinafter referred to as ‘ambassador’) shall be in the position for six (6) months from September 2016 until February 2017.
- 70% of Application + 30% of Activity Points out of 100%
- Six (6) month of coverage plan should be stated based on the concrete action plans.
- Any false information on an application form can cause disqualification or cancelation of position even after being selected
- Any unfair practice in gathering activity points can cause disqualification.
How to apply
- Visit Tunza Eco-generation/E-gen Event/Ambassador Program/Application form
- Please submit your plan on how and what to cover your issues for six (6) months when you become an ambassador to your country.
- Application form must include correct mobile phone number, e-mail address and facebook account.
- Please upload your profile picture on the personal information page.
Applications Deadline: August 21, 2016http://youth-voice.com/call-applications-17th-eco-generation-regional-ambassadors/https://i0.wp.com/youth-voice.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/tunza.jpg?fit=595%2C290https://i0.wp.com/youth-voice.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/tunza.jpg?resize=150%2C150FellowshipsEco-generation would like to announce the call for applications for the 17th Eco-generation Regional Ambassadors Program. Eco-generation Regional Ambassador is an elite position awarded to the youth aged between 13 and 24 qualified to represent Tunza Eco-generation. Eco-generation Regional Ambassador Program provides exceptional experiences with the opportunities to actively...Youth VoiceYouth Voiceinfo@youth-voice.comEditorYouth Voice