Commonwealth Master’s Scholarships 2017 in Sri Lanka
Submit applications for the Commonwealth Master’s Scholarships 2017 in Sri Lanka funded by Commonwealth Scholarship and Fellowship Plan (CSFP). One of the remarkable features of the Sri Lankan education system is its accessibility to education for all, irrespective of social background. As a result the country has the highest literacy rate in South Asia. Degrees and qualifications from Sri Lankan higher education institutions are well recognised around the world, making Sri Lanka one of the top destinations for higher education. Sri Lanka is also one of the most admired tourist destinations in the South Asian region for its golden beaches, endemic flora and fauna, and spectacular landscapes.
Universities and subjects:
Postgraduate Institute of Management (PIM) at University of Sri Jayewardenepura
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
Institute of Biochemistry, Molecular Biology and Biotechnology (IBMBB) at University of Colombo
- MSc Cellular and Molecular Immunology
- MSc Molecular Life Sciences
- Two scholarships are available, starting in January/February 2018
- The scholarships provide full tuition fees, a return economy flight, an arrival allowance and a regular stipend (living allowance)
- The scholarships are for Master’s study only and are not applicable to distance learning courses
- The scholarships are for new students only and cannot be used to fund a course you have already started
- No additional funding will be provided for applicants with families
- Scholarships are for a maximum of two years
- Applicants must be a citizen of a Commonwealth country other than Sri Lanka.
- Applicants must hold a Bachelors degree of at least upper second level.
How to apply:
As well as the application form, applicants must submit the following:
- High school certificates
- Undergraduate transcripts and graduation certificate
- At least one academic reference
- Scan of passport or national ID card
- Proof of English language ability if English is not your first language
- University offer letter for the course you have applied for if you already have one
Applications close on 30 June 2017 at 17:00 Sri Lanka Standard Time.
http://youth-voice.com/commonwealth-masters-scholarships-sri-lanka/https://i2.wp.com/youth-voice.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/kk.jpg?fit=700%2C440https://i2.wp.com/youth-voice.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/kk.jpg?resize=150%2C150ScholarshipsSubmit applications for the Commonwealth Master's Scholarships 2017 in Sri Lanka funded by Commonwealth Scholarship and Fellowship Plan (CSFP). One of the remarkable features of the Sri Lankan education system is its accessibility to education for all, irrespective of social background. As a result the country has the highest...Youth VoiceYouth Voiceinfo@youth-voice.comEditorYouth Voice