E-Commerce Internship 2019 at Amazon in Munich, Germany
The Amazon EU Student Programs Team are looking for ambitious students to join them for internship at the heart of their core consumer business. As an E-Commerce Intern, you will work alongside a Vendor Manager to help provide a suite of services designed to support Amazon’s most strategic brands within one of their retail categories. Your priority will be to work backward from the customer, identifying inputs to grow brands and improve their performance.
Amazon is working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, they need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. Amazon is continually evolving and is a place where motivated employees thrive and also where employee ownership and accountability lead to meaningful results.
Job Responsibilities include:
- Amazon Retail teams work to help improve the selection and shopping experience for customers across their product categories, from Books to Fashion, Electronics to Grocery, Movies and Music to Toys and Health & Beauty, and everything in between. As a Retail intern in one of those categories, you will learn how Amazon handles its e-commerce retail business
- Develop the analytical and problem-solving skills that their people are known for
- Support Vendor Managers as well as Amazonians in other functions, such as In-stock and Marketing
Amazon is an equal opportunity employer. They believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to their success. They make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. They value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build.
Please visit the official link for more details.
- You are at least in the third semester of your Bachelor’s degree or your Master’s program
- Fluent written and verbal communication in German and English
- Knowledge in MS Office programs as Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint
- Analytical skills
- Planning, prioritization and time-management skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience using analytical specific tools such as Google Analytics, SQL or HTML is a plus
- Bachelor’s or Master’s studies within Engineering, Commerce, Business administration or a similar field is preferred
- Achieved or aiming to achieve a 2.5 and above degree
Apply online through the given link.
Application Deadline: June 30, 2019http://youth-voice.com/e-commerce-internship-2019-amazon-munich-germany/http://youth-voice.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/333333333.pnghttp://youth-voice.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/333333333-150x150.pngInternshipsThe Amazon EU Student Programs Team are looking for ambitious students to join them for internship at the heart of their core consumer business. As an E-Commerce Intern, you will work alongside a Vendor Manager to help provide a suite of services designed to support Amazon’s most strategic brands within one...Youth VoiceYouth Voiceinfo@youth-voice.comEditorYouth Voice