Global Citizen Summit 2019 in Thailand
Global Citizen Summit (GCS) 2019 that jointly organized by International Youth Society and O-YES Foundation on the 8th-11th September 2019 in Bangkok, Thailand.
GCS 2019 aims to gather active, visionary young global citizens, who are willing to find solutions for our society’s challenges and threats that require collective efforts of local as well as global community to solve the problems and to transform our world to make it a more just, peaceful, and sustainable place for every citizen.
Believing that youth are active agents in promoting global citizenship with their creativity and potential to bring changes to society. GCS is committed to empowering youth by providing a platform where young people can meet, share and discuss the global opportunities,ideas, skills, and networking, which is one of the key factors to solve the problems and challenges, which our world is facing. GCS will also facilitate an effective and long-term partnerships among youths, government officials, businesses/companies, and NGOs, to further equipping youth with the values, knowledge and skills required to create a more sustainable and peaceful community at local and global levels.
Over 200 exceptional Young Global Citizens will be invited to join GCS 2019, which is a life-changing three-days of learning, sharing, discussing, networking and fun inspiring young people. GCS will invite the world’s famous speakers and honorary guests from different corners of the continents.
By Joining GCS 2019, the participants will:
- Attend educational sessions conducted by esteemed speakers and honorary guests from different fields and organizations across the globe .
- Gain valuable new skills, knowledge and experiences through keynote speaking(interactive talks), presentations, discussions, workshops and cultural exchange programs of GCS that will serve as a solid foundation for the sustainable and peaceful future of the participants and community in general.
- Get opportunity of a lifetime global networks and friendships with like-minded youth, youth based organizations’ leaders, policy-makers, investors, and other renowned professionals in the fields of business, entrepreneurship, finance, science and technology.
- Get inspiring awards, certificates and other gifts prepared by the organizers.
Moreover, visit one of the world’s most visited city- Bangkok and opportunity for shopping famous products of Thailand.
There are several categories of awards that will be conferred to deserving and suitable participants during the Global Citizen Summit 2019 Thailand. Awardee will receive a plaque, certificate of award and cash. There are also Best Delegate, Best Director, Best Ambassador, and Best Volunteer Awards.
- Global Citizen Summit is looking for interesting, enthusiastic, determined and motivated young social entrepreneurs, community organisers, activists, volunteers and campaigners who are working towards attaining the SDGs across the globe.
- Young people who are passionate about making the world a better place, have taken steps to realise this vision and plan to continue their work are highly encouraged to apply.
- Participants should be between 15 and 40 years old at the time of the summit and may be from any country.
- Should not have any criminal record.
- Proficiency in spoken and written English as the event is conducted by English.
- Submission: Application must be submitted online.
- Notification: Notification of selection in the form of invitation letter will be sent.
- Confirmation: The confirmation letter will be sent after full payment of the registration fee.
- Early Bird
Registration Fee: USD 300
Deadline: 30th June, 2019, 23:59 EST
- Regular Registration Fee
Registration Fee: USD 350
Deadline: 25th August, 2019, 23:59 EST
- Late Registration Fee
Registration Fee: USD 400
Deadline: 30th August, 2019, 23:59 EST
GCS 2019 will provide accommodations, meals and local transportations for all participants during the summit (8-11 September 2019) . However, participants are responsible for air ticket, visa application fees and other expenses not covered by GCS.
The next big entity to make this world a sustainable and peaceful place is YOU.
For Further Queries