Global Entrepreneurs’ Forum 2018 in Nepal
Are you a youth with a vision to change your society, nation and the world in a dynamic and positive way to a better place to live for you, your family and the future generation?
Are you one that support the betterment of the world community through the noble efforts of United Nations via its Sustainable Development Goals (SDG)?
Are you a Entrepreneur or wants to be successful Entrepreneur or wants to display/show of your creative idea, innovation, products ?
If the answer is a big YES then waste no time and come join and be part of the family of changemakers as an International Delegate or Delegate cum International Speaker to the launch of the Global Entrepreneurs’ Forum 2018 with theme “Innovate and Impact” hosting by International Youth Society, Track Nepal and Leadership Corner which runs from 5th to 9th December 2018 will be held at Rastriya Nacghar, Kathmandu and Dhulikhel Resort, Dhulikhel in Nepal.
GEF 2018 aims to showcase inspiring entrepreneurs and investors from around the world creating new opportunities for investment, partnership, and collaboration; connect Nepali entrepreneurs and investors with international counterparts to form lasting relationships; and highlight entrepreneurship as means to address some of the most intractable global challenges.
The Forum will include a wide range of workshops, panels, ignite talks, pitch competitions, mentoring, and networking sessions aimed to give participants tailored opportunities to gain skill and relationships that will help their ventures grow. Within the Forum there will also be demonstration areas, experiential learning exhibitions, and opportunities to connect with industry experts.
- Interaction with CEOs, Social Enterprise Startup Leaders, Senior Government Officials from various ministries, Social Activists and dynamic Changemakers, SDGs Experts, Educationists and United Nation Advisors.
- Become part of an exclusive network of like-minded Young Global Changers and building long-lasting smart partnerships.
- An emphasis on active global citizenship.
- Development of a learning community that challenges our usual assumptions and inspires new thinking about the underlying causes of global problems.
- Familiarizing with various innovative tools and methods relating to sustainable entrepreneurship that empowers the creation of a sustainable and peaceful world.
- Comprehensive Leadership Training.
- Strategic Planning for SDGs for the Future and International Networking.
- Visit to various beautiful touristic destinations in and around the City of Kathmandu and Dhulikhel.
- Cultural Exchange with Nepalese and other nationalities all around the world.
- Chance to be considered for several category of Awards.
- All participants will receive International Certificate of Participation, support material etc.
There are several category of awards that will be conferred to deserving and suitable recepients during the Global Entrepreneurs’ Forum 2018 Nepal. Recipients will receive a plaque, certificate of award and sash.
The awards are as follows:
- Best Delegate Award 2018
- Best Innovator Award 2018
- Best Country Coordinator Award 2018
- Best Volunteer Award 2018
- Inspiring Young Entrepreneurs, Professionals, Youth Leaders and Students of any nationality are eligible to apply.
- Applicants should have a strong interest in exchanging on best practice and the developing and learning of new ways of working on the issue and to think “out-of-the-box”.
- Have a good working knowledge of written and spoken English.
- Must be able to attend all programmes during the forum.
- Participation fee is tagged at USD200 per International delegate and USD100 per Nepali delegate that includes cozy accommodation, food and beverage including transportation from airport upon arrival, transportations during forum and transportation from Dhulikhel to Kathmandu airport upon departure.
- If you want to display/show of your product, innovation, idea at displayera/Boothcamp area during the forum, send 50 USD extra for per displayera/boothcamp ( where 2 people can stay in per camp).
Participation fee will not cover your personal travelling expenses,additional out-of-pocket personal expenses and visa fee.
- As an International Delegate:
#Step-1: Submit application form with authentic information by 10th November 2018.
#Step-2: Pay registration fee after receiving confirmation letter by 15th November 2018.
Registration fee must be paid via telegraphic transfer to the following account:
Bank Name: Nepal Investment Bank Ltd
Account: Current Account
Account Name: Track Nepal
Account No: 02801030255981
Swift Code :NIBLNPKT
Bank Address: New Baneshwor Rd,
Kathmandu 44600, Nepal
Or Western Union:
Name: Piya Ratna Maharjan
#Step-3: Applicants must email scanned copy of money transfer receipt, scanned copy of passport and one passport sized photo via following email: email@example.com
- As an International Delegate cum Speaker:
Complete step-1,2 & 3 and send your presentation summary via mail at firstname.lastname@example.org within 30th October 2018.
- For Boothcamp/Displayera:
Complete step-1,2 & 3 and send your idea/innovation/products summary via mail at email@example.com within 30th October 2018.
Note: *Payments by cash will not be accepted upon arrival.
*As participation to this conference are limited to only 200 seats applications will be considered on a first come first serve basis.
Deadline: November 10, 2018.
For any enquiries or information feel free to contact at firstname.lastname@example.org or + 9779860784333http://youth-voice.com/global-entrepreneurs-forum-2018/https://i1.wp.com/youth-voice.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/Untitled-1-copy.png?fit=770%2C402https://i1.wp.com/youth-voice.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/Untitled-1-copy.png?resize=150%2C150ConferencesAre you a youth with a vision to change your society, nation and the world in a dynamic and positive way to a better place to live for you, your family and the future generation? Are you one that support the betterment of the world community through the noble efforts...Youth VoiceYouth Voiceinfo@youth-voice.comEditorYouth Voice