Global Good Fund Fellowship is Open for Social Entrepreneurs
The Global Good Fund is accepting applications from social entrepreneurs for their 2017 Fellowship Program cohort.
Please carefully review the below criteria prior to starting the application process.
- Every candidate must meet the following criteria:
- Demonstrated leadership and growth potential;
- Candidate is committed to social impact and is driving significant change;
- The enterprise that the candidate leads is at least one year old;
- The enterprise must have at least one full-time employee in addition to the candidate;
- Candidate is coachable – embraces honest feedback and desires to improve;
- Candidate actively mentors and invests in team members or other individuals;
- The enterprise is or will be financial sustainable (50% or more of the budget is generated revenue).
- Under 40 years of age (if older, explain rationale for Fellowship).