Global Youth Leaders Forum 2017 in Nepal
Are you a leader with a vision? Do you want to make a change? Apply to the Global Youth Leaders Forum 2017 hosting by JCYCN (Jagriti Child and Youth Concern Nepal), Track Nepal and YFWP (Youth Federation for World Peace) which will be held in Kathmandu from 8th – 11 th August 2017 with theme: ”Sustainable Development and Entrepreneurship”. The Global Youth Leaders Forum is currently inviting applicants from across the globe with an aim to support young leaders in the world by giving them the tools and methods they need in their work for a sustainable and peaceful society.
During the forum, Young Leaders would get chance to visit Nepali institutions, participate in workshops, meet key policymakers and interact with other young people driving change around the world. Likewise, creative workshops with paper presentation of delegates and resources persons, cooperative-games, action based activities, volunteer action and building cross-cultural relationships. Cultural performance regarding different cross cutting issues will be shown.
Major Themes Of GYLF:
- Role of youth in promoting the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
- Good Health and Well-being.
- Role of youth in implementing UNSC Resolution 2250.
- Social Entrepreneurship.
- Role of youth in promoting the child friendly society.
- Youth and migration.
Objectives of GYLF:
- To encourage dialogue amongst young leaders, and strive to create the next generation of nonviolent peacemakers.
- To provide challenging intercultural learning experiences for young people.
- To promote the role of youth in promoting SDGs globally.
- To analyze the opportunities and challenges for the betterment of childfriendly society.
- To advocate youth regarding the youth ,peace and security :UNSC Resolution 2250.
- To advoate youth about safe migration.
- An opportunity to develop an international network of people who wish to make a positive difference in the world.
- An emphasis on active global citizenship
- The development of a learning community that challenges our usual assumptions and inspires new thinking about the underlying causes of global problems.
- Get tools and methods about good health and how to create a sustainable and peaceful world.
- Trek in the Himalayas.
- All participants will receive Certificate and support material.
- The Global Youth Forum will provide them a platform for increased cross-fertilization of ideas. So that they become true global citizens in thinking and action and Volunteer to co-create a future equal to their vast potential.
- There will be involvement of youth volunteers from Nepal so that it will be easy for the delegates to feel friendly and understand Nepalese culture.
- The festivalwill also provide young people to discuss the problems of each other’s and find a creative solution.
- A final declaration will be prepared as a conclusion of the discussion and will be submitted to the governments of respective countries and other stakeholders.
- The declaration will be shared with the locals to raise awareness.
100 youth delegates with no age limit from allover the world can apply for the Global Youth Leaders Forum. A selection committee will be made who will select the participants from the list of applicants.
- Open to everyone form across the globe.
- Applicants should have a strong interest in exchanging on best practice and the developing and learning of new ways of working on the issue and to think “out-of-the-box”.
- There is no age limit
The participation fee is 100$ for SAARC counties (Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, India, Maldives, Nepal, Pakistan, Sri Lanka) and 130$ for other countries that includes your accommodation, food during the forum, airport pickup and drop off and City tour in Kathmandu.
Send your registration fees to:
Bank Name: Nepal Investment Bank Ltd
Account: Current Account
Account Name: Track Nepal
Account No: 02801030255981
Swift Code :NIBLNPKT
Bank Address: New Baneshwor Rd,
Kathmandu 44600, Nepal
Please send your letter of motivation, your CV, a passport size photograph and a scanned copy of your passport or identity card or birth certificate to firstname.lastname@example.org before 31th July 2017.
For any Query feel free to contact at email@example.com or +9779860784333 .
Deadline: July 31, 2017
http://youth-voice.com/global-youth-leaders-forum-nepal/https://i2.wp.com/youth-voice.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/gylf2017-copy.jpg?fit=700%2C440https://i2.wp.com/youth-voice.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/gylf2017-copy.jpg?resize=150%2C150ConferencesAre you a leader with a vision? Do you want to make a change? Apply to the Global Youth Leaders Forum 2017 hosting by JCYCN (Jagriti Child and Youth Concern Nepal), Track Nepal and YFWP (Youth Federation for World Peace) which will be held in Kathmandu from 8th -...Youth VoiceYouth Voiceinfo@youth-voice.comEditorYouth Voice