Global Youth Summit 2018 in Pokhara, Nepal
Are you a youth with a vision? Do you want to make a change? Do you want to create a Sustainable World ? If Yes ! Join as a Delegate cum International Speaker on the 2nd Global Youth Summit 2018 which hosting by Track Nepal, JCYCN (Jagriti Child and Youth Concern Nepal), International Youth Society and YFWP (Youth Federation for World Peace) with the coordinating partner organization is Concern Society Nepal. Similarly, the international partners for the summit are IPYG, YUVSATTA and International Youth Federation (IYF) along with media partner Image channel and Youth Voice which will be held at Hotel Grand in Pokhara, Nepal from 16-20th February 2018 with theme “Youth For Sustainable Future”.
The Summit intends to incorporate youths to reflect on how we can prepare our communities to be resilient to disasters, learn lessons from disaster recovery, implement Sustainable Development Goals, and create Peace. The occasion will encourage sharing, learning skills and wisdom that may inspire our world to live more peacefully. Displaying of materials and posters related to the theme shall be encouraged, but it will not promote any religion, ideology, political agenda, or a particular group. The occasion will also give a platform for people from around the world to meet and learn from each other so that a better future can be built.
The Global Youth Summit is currently inviting applicants from across the globe with an aim to support young leaders in the world by giving them the tools and methods they need in their work for a sustainable and peaceful society.
During the Summit, Young Leaders would get chance to visit Nepali institutions, participate in workshops, meet key policymakers and interact with other young people driving change around the world. Likewise, creative workshops with paper presentation of delegates and resources persons, cooperative-games, action based activities, volunteer action and building cross-cultural relationships. Cultural performance regarding different cross cutting issues will be shown.
Major Themes Of GYS2018:
- Role of youth in promoting the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
- Good Health and Well-being.
- Role of youth in implementing UNSC Resolution 2250.
- Social Entrepreneurship.
- Role of youth in promoting the child friendly society.
- Youth and migration.
Objectives of GYS2018:
- To encourage dialogue amongst young leaders, and strive to create the next generation of nonviolent peacemakers.
- To provide challenging intercultural learning experiences for young people.
- To promote the role of youth in promoting SDGs globally.
- To analyze the opportunities and challenges for the betterment of childfriendly society.
- To advocate youth regarding the youth ,peace and security :UNSC Resolution 2250.
- To advoate youth about safe migration.
- An opportunity to develop an international network of people who wish to make a positive difference in the world.
- An emphasis on active global citizenship
- The development of a learning community that challenges our usual assumptions and inspires new thinking about the underlying causes of global problems.
- Get tools and methods about good health and how to create a sustainable and peaceful world.
- Trek in the Himalayas.
- All participants will receive Certificate and support material.
- The Global Youth Summit will provide them a platform for increased cross-fertilization of ideas. So that they become true global citizens in thinking and action and Volunteer to co-create a future equal to their vast potential.
- There will be involvement of youth volunteers from Nepal so that it will be easy for the delegates to feel friendly and understand Nepalese culture.
- The summit will also provide young people to discuss the problems of each other’s and find a creative solution.
- A final declaration will be prepared as a conclusion of the discussion and will be submitted to the governments of respective countries and other stakeholders.
- The declaration will be shared with the locals to raise awareness.
200 youth delegates with no age limit from all over the world can apply for the Global Youth Summit 2018. A selection committee will be made who will select the participants from the list of applicants.
- Open to everyone form across the globe.
- Applicants should have a strong interest in exchanging on best practice and the developing and learning of new ways of working on the issue and to think “out-of-the-box”.
- There is no age limit
- The participation fee is 150$ for International participant and 10,000 NRS (Nearly $100) for Local participant that includes your accommodation(16th February to 20th February), food(Dinner at 16th February to Breakfast at 21th February) during the summit, airport pickup and drop off and Sightseeing.
- Send your registration fees to:
Bank Name: Nepal Investment Bank Ltd
Account: Current Account
Account Name: Track Nepal
Account No: 02801030255981
Swift Code :NIBLNPKT
Bank Address: New Baneshwor Rd,
Kathmandu 44600, Nepal
- Step-1: Send a letter of motivation, CV, a passport size photograph and a scanned copy of passport or identity card or birth certificate via e-mail to email@example.com
- Step-2: Pay the registration fee to bank account which is mentioned on registration option and send receipt of payment before 15th January 2018 via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org after receive Letter of Invitation .
- Step-3: Send flight details for Airport pickup and drop off after complete your registration.
Deadline: January 15, 2018.
For any Query feel free to contact at email@example.com or +9779860784333 .
http://youth-voice.com/global-youth-summit-2018-pokhara-nepal/https://i1.wp.com/youth-voice.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/gys.png?fit=770%2C402https://i1.wp.com/youth-voice.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/gys.png?resize=150%2C150ConferencesAre you a youth with a vision? Do you want to make a change? Do you want to create a Sustainable World ? If Yes ! Join as a Delegate cum International Speaker on the 2nd Global Youth Summit 2018 which hosting by Track Nepal, JCYCN (Jagriti Child and...Youth VoiceYouth Voiceinfo@youth-voice.comEditorYouth Voice