Global Leadership Summit 2019 in USA
Applications are invited to participate at the Global Leadership Summit 2019 in USA. Global Leadership Summit is a three-day rapidly prototyped in-person collaboration with extraordinarily, talented, creative, and innovative global leaders from so many countries. It is slated to hold on the 15th- 18th of November 2019, in Las Vegas, USA. This event is assembling over 200+ Global Leaders from over the world and 20+ Global Speakers from the United States, Europe, Asia and Africa.
GLS2019 brings a diverse group of delegates from the whole world together with distinguished experts, innovators, and leaders in the public, private, and non-profit sectors for a journey of collective exploration, reflection, and networking. GLS aims to Create a common space for inter-generational dialogue and knowledge sharing by exposing local, national, and Global Challenges through effective Leadership training, which enable our participants to make informed decisions about their career, and to foster connections Among courageous and compassionate youth and competent leaders. GLS is the principal component of building Knowledge and to help create determined leaders.
Global Leadership Summit 2019 which jointly organized by International Youth Society & Global United Voices Network and it offers the experience of a lifetime.
Influence of Summit
- Leverage the Summit to build into yourself, organization and community with two-days of world-class training.
- Create and encourage a leadership culture
- Establish a common vision and leadership language
- Get networking opportunities with leaders from your local community
- Develop and inspire your team, staff and volunteers
The Applicants should be
- A sustained record of outstanding leadership output;
- Interest in translating and communicating the results of their work to create positive impact in society;
- Demonstrated leadership ability in research and beyond;
- Interest in the role of research in addressing complex issues affecting society;
- Interest in collaborations across disciplines and sectors (e.g. industry, government, etc.);
- Good level in English;
- Commitment towards engaging in the activities of the fellowship; and
- Intent to share what is learned in the programme with their broader networks.
** Have priority for Executive Members, Country Directors, Deputy directors, Assistant Directors, Life Members, Registered Members, Youth Ambassadors and Campus Ambassadors of International Youth Society.
- Submission: Application must be submitted online.
- Notification: Notification of selection in the form of invitation letter will be sent.
- Confirmation: The confirmation letter will be sent after full payment of the registration fee.
Registration Fee: 500 USD
Organizers will provide accommodations, food and local transportations for all participants during the summit.
- Step-1: If you fit all the criteria’s and you want to take part in this life changing experience and meet leaders from all over the world, fill in the Application Form by 9 October 2019.
- Step-2: Pay registration fee after receiving confirmation letter by 10 October 2019.
- Step-3: Applicants must email scanned copy of telegraphic transfer receipt, scanned copy of passport and one passport sized photo via following email at email@example.com
Note: *Payments by cash will not be accepted upon arrival.
*As participation to this summit are limited to only 200 seats applications will be considered on a first come first serve basis.
For Further Queries
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Web: www.internationalyouthsociety.org www.africanscry.org