IMAN-GYS International Peace Conference 2018 in Ipoh, Malaysia
Are you a youth with a vision to change your society, nation and the world in a dynamic and positive way to a better place to live for you, your family and the future generation? Do you want to take the lead to make this transition in your immediate environment? Do you want to create a Sustainable Peaceful World and join the rest of the youth community all over the globe to promote Sustainable Tourism? Are you one that support the betterment of the world community through the noble efforts of United Nations via its Sustainable Development Goals (SDG)?
If the answer is a big YES then waste no time and come join and be part of the family of changemakers as an International Delegate to the launch of the International Malaysia Aman Network of I.M.A.N for short, a global peace initiative spearheaded by the Malaysia-based Hebat Media Foundaton (Yayasan Media Hebat), and the inaugural IMAN-GYS International Peace Conference 2018 Malaysia.
Under the theme of “Youth For Peace & Sustainable Tourism” the international conference is co-organized with International Youth Society in strategic partnership with Institut of Darul Ridzuan, a tink tank of the Perak State Government, and Universiti Tun Abdul Razak, a reknowned educational centre of excellence specializing in entrepreneurship and business management.
The international conference which runs from 4th to 8th August 2018 will be held in the City of Ipoh, a city famous of its tin mining industry and surrounded by beautiful limestone hills and rich in historical heritageand magnificent tourist destinations.
- During the international conference, Young Leaders of varied educational and social background would get a golden learning opportunity to visit Malaysian public institutions, participate in workshops, meet key policymakers and leaders and interact with numerous young and dynamic icons who help drive positive change around the world.
- In addition many activities that help build Young Leaders with strong leadership and personality traits are designed that include creative workshops with paper presentation by delegates and resources persons, cooperative games, action-based activities, volunteer action and building of cross-cultural relationships.
- Not forgetting cross cultural performances that expose delegates to a wholesome educational experience of befriending and networking with peoples of different culture, language and social background.
- To encourage mutually beneficial dialogue amongst young leaders, and strive to create the next generation of Visionary and Responsible Peacemakers.
- To provide challenging intercultural learning experiences for young people.
- To promote the role of youths in promoting SDGs globally.
- To analyze and identify opportunities and challenges for the better understanding and protection of child and women rights.
- To promote youth advocacy youth in tandem with the Youth, Peace and Security UNSC Resolution 2250.
- To advocate youth about safe migration.
- To promote sustainable tourism and protection of environment.
- Interaction with Federal and State Ministers Captains of Industry, CEOs, Social Enterprise Startup Leaders, Senior Government Officials from various ministries, Social Activists and dynamic Changemakers, SDGs Experts, Educationists and United Nation Advisors.
- Become part of an exclusive network of like-minded Young Global Changers and building long-lasting smart partnerships.
- An emphasis on active global citizenship
- Development of a learning community that challenges our usual assumptions and inspires new thinking about the underlying causes of global problems.
- Familiarizing with various innovative tools and methods relating to sustainable tourism that empowers the creation of a sustainable and peaceful world.
- Comprehensive Leadership Training.
- Strategic Planning for SDGs for the Future and International Networking.
- Visit to various beautiful touristic destinations in and around the City of Ipoh.
- Cultural Exchange with Malaysians and other nationalities all around the world.
- Chance to be considered for Young Aman Peace Icon Award.
- All participants will receive International Certificate of Participation, support material, goody bags etc.
- Chance to win various exciting prizes in Short Film Competition using smartphones.
- Chance to be winners in lucky draw.
There are several category of awards that will be conferred to deserving and suitable recepients during the IMAN-GYS International Peace Conference 2018 Malaysia.
The awards are as follows:
- AMAN Peace Icon (API) – This award is conferred to five (5) individuals or icons that has the potential to promote peace and harmony in society. (eg: celebrities, reporters, musicians, social activists, media practitoners). Recipients will receive a plaque, certificate of award, sash and cash incentive of USD250.00.
- AMAN Peace Ambassador (APA) – This award is given to ten (10) selected applicants through a rigorous process who are actively involved in activities for the betterment of society especially that can contribute to a sustainable peaceful and harmonious world.Applicants must be below the age of 40 at the time of application. Recipients will receive a plaque, certificate of award, sash and cash incentive of USD100. Appointment of ambassadors will be for a period of one year from the commencement of the annual international conference to the date of the next international conference or whichever is earlier.
- AMAN Internatonal Peace Award (AIPA) – This is the highest award accorded by the international conference to recepients who in the consideration of the Advisor Panel of Award have immensely contributed to the cause of global peace and harmony through efforts that are internationally recognized. Only one recipient will receive this award at the annual international conference. Recepient of this award will receive a plaque, certificate of award and sash.
As part of the promotion of sustainable tourism, a short film competition will be held as part of the international conference programme. Participants will compete using digital devices such as smartphones or digital cameras to promote sustainable tourism of the location where the international conference is being held.
- Inspiring Young Professionals, Youth Leaders and Students of any nationality are eligible to apply
- Have a good working knowledge of written and spoken English.
- Must be able to attend all programmes during the conference.
- Participation fee is tagged at USD150 per delegate that includes cozy accommodation, food and beverage including transportation from airport to City of Ipoh upon arrival, transportations during conference and transportation to Kuala Lumpur Sentral Station upon departure.
- Participation fee will not cover your personal travelling expenses,additional out-of-pocket personal expenses andvisa fee.
- Throughout the selection process, organizers will grant some selected participants for speaking engagement purposes with travel grant.
- All appointed Country Directors attending the conference will be provided with an incentive of havingtheir registration fees waived.
- Step-1: Submit application form with authentic information by 30th June 2018.
- Step-2: Pay registration fee after receiving confirmation letter by 10th July 2018.
Registration fee must be paid via telegraphic transfer to the following account:
YAYASAN MEDIA HEBAT
CIMB Lucky Garden Branch
Current Account Number: 8007723902
- Step-3: Applicants must email scanned copy of telegraphic transfer receipt, scanned copy of passport and one passport sized photo via following email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Payments by cash will not be accepted upon arrival. As participation to this conference are limited to only 200 seats applications will be considered on a first come first serve basis.
Nomination for Award
- Submit application form with authentic information by 30th June 2018.
Deadline: June 30, 2018.
For any enquiries or information feel free to contact at email@example.com
http://youth-voice.com/iman-gys-international-peace-conference-2018-ipoh-malaysia/https://i0.wp.com/youth-voice.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/mal.png?fit=770%2C402https://i0.wp.com/youth-voice.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/mal.png?resize=150%2C150ConferencesAre you a youth with a vision to change your society, nation and the world in a dynamic and positive way to a better place to live for you, your family and the future generation? Do you want to take the lead to make this transition in your immediate...Youth VoiceYouth Voiceinfo@youth-voice.comEditorYouth Voice