International Youth Camp 2017 in Nepal
Applications are ongoing to the International Youth Camp 2017. Youth Legend’s International Youth Camp is designed for young people around the world aged 16 to 35 years to have greatest life time memories in Nepal. They are aim to connect young people around the world at the rooftop of the world – Nepal through their epic Nepal camp adventure.
During the camp, you will explore various parts of Nepal. You will see Himalayas, you will do boating in a beautiful lake and swim in a resort with majestic view of mountains. You will eat “BEST FOOD” because you will be exploring Nepal with youth of Nepal who knows best street food places which you might not find in regular travel. And, beautiful cultural and natural world heritage site tour with amazing people around the world will be an icing on cake.
It will be held at 20-29th August 2017 ( Summer camp) and 20-29th December 2017 ( Winter Camp).
- To help you spend your time in most happy and beautiful way.
- To develop greater understanding of yourself and the world.
- To help you achieve greater self-awareness,a positive sense of well-being and heal from past life stress, tension or trauma.
- To let you discover the beauty, culture and spirituality of the land of Himalayas, Nepal.
- To help you connect with the young people around the world and build a lasting friendship and great network.
- To increase cross cultural understanding.
- To help you be healthy physically and mentally. (You will be doing guided Meditation, Yoga, Jumba, hiking and trekking.)
Apart from participating in their valuable training program and workshops, The camp fee will cover:
- Food and Accommodation
- Pick up from the airport and Drop to the airport and Internal Travel cost
- T-shirt, Mask to each participants and surprise gifts
- Jungle Safari, Elephant Shower, Canoe Ride, Jungle Walk, Tharu Cultural Dance and Elephant Breeding Center visit
- National park, conservation area and World Heritage Sites permit fees.
- Program Materials and Certificate.
- Emergency health check ups or Doctor Visit and First Aid. (Medical fee is not included in the camp fee, they encourage everyone to have a travel insurance.)
- 24 hours assistance and support from the team.
- Internet facilities in hotels. (Places you will be staying have wifi but in Nepal, internet speed is slow.)
- Umbrella or Raincoat depending upon the weather condition.
- The fee to attend this Camp is US Dollar 699 only. (Six Hundred and Ninety Nine US Dollar)..
- Early Bird Discount of 75 USD to those participant who confirm participation before 20th June, 2017.
- They provide 5% to 15% scholarship from total camp fee to few selected participants who are from developing countries or who have a very strong reason for scholarship.
- The Cost Will Not Cover Airfare, Visa Fees And Health Insurance. The Cost Will Also Not Cover Extra Activities Like River Rafting Or Paragliding.
- English Proficiency. All of their programs will be conducted in English language. Therefore, you should be able to understand, speak, read and write English.
- You should be 16 to 35 years from any corner of the world.
- You should fill up a complete application form to apply.
- You should have a passport.
- You should be able to pay the camp fee.
Application Process:http://youth-voice.com/international-youth-camp-2017-nepal/https://i1.wp.com/youth-voice.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/pkr-copy.jpg?fit=700%2C440https://i1.wp.com/youth-voice.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/pkr-copy.jpg?resize=150%2C150Exchange programsApplications are ongoing to the International Youth Camp 2017. Youth Legend’s International Youth Camp is designed for young people around the world aged 16 to 35 years to have greatest life time memories in Nepal. They are aim to connect young people around the world at the rooftop of...Youth VoiceYouth Voiceinfo@youth-voice.comEditorYouth Voice