International Youth Symposium ELAN Haiti 2018 in Jacmel, Haiti
Group ECHO Haiti (GECH) is now accepting applications for the third edition ELAN Haiti 2018, an International Youth Symposium to be held in Jacmel, Haiti from May 18 to 21, 2018. This event called ELAN Haiti is a rendezvous for young people in Haiti and around the world who have a strong vision and commitment to the future of Haiti.
The symposium will lead to a series of exchanges, conferences, tours, workshops and roundtables dedicated to a deep reflection focused on Haiti, among young students and active leaders or Haitians and internationals. Discussions will focus on the following themes: Health, Local Governance, Civic Engagement and Spatial Planning and will be guided by experts and opinion leaders from Haiti and elsewhere in order to lead to the formulation of four concrete projects to solve the main problems identified by these young people.
To ensure the success of this project, GECH is looking for outstanding young candidates with a track record in leadership to take part in its third edition of the youth leadership forum; ELAN Haiti.
- Must be between 18 and 30 years old
- Must be a student, young professional, entrepreneur and / or social leader
- Must be able to demonstrate an interest to help the progress of Haiti
- Must demonstrate leadership capabilities
- Must be willing to work and collaborate with various groups
- Must be available to attend the conference from May 18 to 21 2018 if selected
- Must be willing, if selected, to follow up with the execution of an action project that will result from the event for a period of 1 year
- Applicants must be able to communicate fluently in at least one of the three working languages of the event: French, Creole and English
- Candidates must demonstrate excellent communication skills, interpersonal skills, and be able to project a credible image of young ambassador.
Application is free.They will accept 100 qualified applicants. Deadline for submission of application is: February 15th 2018. Selected participants will be notified via email in March 2018.
- The application form duly completed online
- (Available at https://goo.gl/1U3VUx )
- Your resume (to upload in the form)
- A signed letter of recommendation (to be uploaded on the form)
For more information, contact them at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: February 15,2018
http://youth-voice.com/international-youth-symposium-elan-haiti-2018-jacmel-haiti/https://i1.wp.com/youth-voice.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/88.png?fit=770%2C402https://i1.wp.com/youth-voice.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/88.png?resize=150%2C150ConferencesGroup ECHO Haiti (GECH) is now accepting applications for the third edition ELAN Haiti 2018, an International Youth Symposium to be held in Jacmel, Haiti from May 18 to 21, 2018. This event called ELAN Haiti is a rendezvous for young people in Haiti and around the world who have a...Youth VoiceYouth Voiceinfo@youth-voice.comEditorYouth Voice