O-YES International Conference(OIC) 2018 in Thailand
Application is ongoing for the O-YES International Conference(OIC) 2018. O-YES International Conference(OIC) 2018 “Boost Your Creative Idea/Innovation & Startup to be a Global Entrepreneur” hosting by Opportunities for Youth Empowerment and Success(O-YES ) Foundation Thailand, International Youth Society and Track Nepal with the strategic partnership of Sakon Nakhon Rajabhat University which will be held in Sakon Nakhon, Thailand from 19th-22nd August 2018. This four days O-YES International Conference(OIC) 2018 designed for global youth entrepreneurs and leaders from educational institutions, businesses/corporates, governmental and non-governmental organizations to further enhance their creative ideas, innovations, startups and leadership skills.
OIC 2018 aims to provide youth opportunities to develop their skills through learning, discussing and sharing of their ideas, start-ups, or innovations among themselves and with the global speakers/experts, policy makers, governors and investors during four consecutive days of entrepreneurship and leadership sessions. OIC 2018 sessions will further provide participants an enlightenment and experience to develop the necessary entrepreneurial and leadership skills to start or develop their own creative ideas, innovations, or business. OIC’s participants will attend different keynote speakers’ presentations and workshops together with the keynote speakers and other mentors to learn and share the contemporary entrepreneurship models, market strategies, and leadership approaches and skills. The participants will also be given the opportunity to present innovative ideas and get experts’ advice in our half day Best Ideas Contest.
OIC 2018 Focus On:
- Keynote speaking: A number of keynote speakers will be invited based on their expertise in regards to the goals and objectives of the OIC. The speakers will also share their inspiring stories to the participants throughout their presentations. These presentations will set the framework and act as a foundation for the panel discussion and workshops.
- Panel Discussion: There will be discussions about the business model, market research, marketing strategies, promotional works, and leadership.
- Workshops: These workshops will bring the youth together to discuss, learn and share about the entrepreneurship and leadership topics. There shall be mentors (entrepreneurs, business person or public speakers) who help and guide the participants throughout the process.
- Presentations: OIC will provide an interactive environment for youth to learn and share their ideas, startups, and innovation in front of the experts and other participants.
- Teamwork: OIC focus on teamwork that has the potential to underpin so much of what is valuable in work. It is crucial to the success of businesses, corporates or any organization.
- Networking is a core focus of OIC in which the participants will get a chance to connect with accelerators, incubators, and funding agencies.
- Cross-cultural communication: OIC will be an opportunity where the participants develop their communication through discussion and meeting in different activities of the event. Moreover, the participants will be given a chance to share their culture during different shows and other fabulous cultural and contemporary entertainment sessions.
The primary target audience for OIC will be for all global young entrepreneurs and leaders from both public and private secondary schools, colleges, universities, businesses/corporates, government organizations, youth organizations. OIC will also invite policymakers, government officials, professors/ lectures from different universities/academic institutions as well as representatives of NGOs, CBOs, and private companies to participate in some sessions of the conference. It is anticipated that up to 100 global youths will be the main participants and over 200 local youths and invited guests will also attend the conference during the opening and closing ceremony. Overall, it is expected that approximately 300 people will attend some sections of OIC’s four days programs.
- All global young entrepreneurs and leaders are eligible to apply for O-YES International Conference 2018.
The registration fee per participant is 25o USD.
The registration fee covers four nights and four days accommodation and meals, Sakon Nakhon Airport picks up, one-day local trip, certificates, T-shirt, bags, other program materials, and prizes expenses only for the best ideas contest winners.
The registration fee does not cover airfares, Visa fees, and any expenses before and after the event. OIC can provide the acceptance letter and any other supporting document for the funding and visa process after successful payment of the registration fees within the given deadline.
Apply now through website !
Send CV/Profile, passport scanned copy and one of official photograph via email at email@example.com
Deadline: July 30, 2018.
For any Query feel free to contact at firstname.lastname@example.org or +66915635067
http://youth-voice.com/o-yes-international-conferenceoic-2018-in-thailand/https://i1.wp.com/youth-voice.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/Untitled-1-copy-1.png?fit=770%2C402https://i1.wp.com/youth-voice.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/Untitled-1-copy-1.png?resize=150%2C150ConferencesApplication is ongoing for the O-YES International Conference(OIC) 2018. O-YES International Conference(OIC) 2018 'Boost Your Creative Idea/Innovation & Startup to be a Global Entrepreneur' hosting by Opportunities for Youth Empowerment and Success(O-YES ) Foundation Thailand, International Youth Society and Track Nepal with the strategic partnership of Sakon Nakhon Rajabhat University...Youth VoiceYouth Voiceinfo@youth-voice.comEditorYouth Voice