One Young World Summit 2018 in The Hague, Netherlands
Applications are ongoing for the All Bar None Scholarship to attend One Young World Summit 2018 in The Hague, the Netherlands. All Bar None is an initiative designed to ensure that outstanding young people from every country in the world are represented at the One Young World Summit 2018 in The Hague.
They have selected 125 countries that have been less well represented at previous One Young World Summits. Through All Bar None, they will work closely with our partners and sponsors to find sponsorship for one young leader from each of these countries to attend the Summit in The Hague.
- Access to the One Young World Summit 2018 in The Hague, the Netherlands.
- Hotel accommodation on a shared basis between 17 October and 20 October 2018.
- Catering which includes breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Transport between the Summit accommodation and the Summit venue.
- Summit hand-outs and support materials.
- The cost of travel to and from The Hague. Your flight to and from The Hague must depart from and return to one and the same international airport.
Please note that if you are ultimately selected for a Scholarship and require a visa to enter The Netherlands to attend the One Young World Summit 2018, you will be required to pay a Schengen visa fee yourself.
You are eligible for All Bar None sponsorship if you can answer ‘yes’ to the following questions:
- Are you aged 18-30?
- Do you have a passion for world issues and evidenced commitment to making a positive change?
- Are you a national (passport holding citizen) of one of the 125 countries listed below?
The strongest applicants from each eligible country will be shortlisted between 2 and 27 April and we will work to secure sponsorship for at least one person from each eligible country. You will be contacted individually by a member of the One Young World team after 27 April if you have been shortlisted. Please note that we cannot guarantee any applicant that they will be shortlisted or that we will secure sponsorship for any shortlisted applicant.
If you are not eligible to apply for an All Bar None scholarship, you may follow this link to learn more about alternative options for attending the Summit.
To apply , complete the webform .
Deadline: April 02, 2018.
http://youth-voice.com/one-young-world-summit-2018-hague-netherlands/https://i1.wp.com/youth-voice.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/oy.png?fit=770%2C402https://i1.wp.com/youth-voice.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/oy.png?resize=150%2C150ConferencesApplications are ongoing for the All Bar None Scholarship to attend One Young World Summit 2018 in The Hague, the Netherlands. All Bar None is an initiative designed to ensure that outstanding young people from every country in the world are represented at the One Young World Summit 2018 in The...Youth VoiceYouth Voiceinfo@youth-voice.comEditorYouth Voice