Think Tank Young Professional Development Program for MA and PhD Graduates
The Think Tank Young Professional Development Program intends to attract recent graduates of MA and PhD programs in the social sciences and humanities to selected think tanks in the Western Balkans and post-Soviet space, giving them an opportunity to gain first-hand policy research and advocacy experience at a renowned think tank in the region. The program is designed to benefit both young returning professionals and their host organizations. It enables participating think
tanks to recruit young researchers originally from the region who recently graduated from universities in the OECD countries. Depending on a research topic, individual programs at hosting organizations will last up to 6 months and may start from November 2016.
Candidates must fulfill ALL of the following four requirements:
- Have graduated in the past two years with a PhD, LLM or MA degree in the social sciences
and humanities from universities in the OECD countries.
- Be a citizen or permanent resident of the selected countries in the Western Balkans, and
Georgia, Moldova, and Ukraine, as listed above.
- Applicants should be between 23 and 35 years of age at the time of application.
- Applicants must be fluent in written and spoken English and the working language of the
- Applicants must be ready to return to their home country and reside there during the
- The TTF for Wider Europe will cover a gross compensation/salary for the paid position (at the level of the hosting organization’s pay for junior research staff), and other reasonable expenses that are essential for carrying out the work engagement. The award cannot exceed 7,000 USD per paid position.
- The award will not cover any administrative and mentorship costs incurred by the
hosting think tank as these costs will be the contribution of the hosting organization to the
How to Apply
Applying graduates should submit the following documents in English (as .doc or .pdf attachments to email)
by August 22, 2016 to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Motivation/cover letter
- Brief action plan
- Draft budget in USD
- Curriculum Vitae (CV
- Support letter from a hosting organization
Deadline: August 22, 2016
http://youth-voice.com/think-tank-young-professional-development-program-ma-phd-graduates/https://i0.wp.com/youth-voice.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/Collage-2.jpg?fit=1024%2C576https://i0.wp.com/youth-voice.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/Collage-2.jpg?resize=150%2C150ProgramsThe Think Tank Young Professional Development Program intends to attract recent graduates of MA and PhD programs in the social sciences and humanities to selected think tanks in the Western Balkans and post-Soviet space, giving them an opportunity to gain first-hand policy research and advocacy experience at a renowned...Youth VoiceYouth Voiceinfo@youth-voice.comEditorYouth Voice