UN Information Service’s 56th Graduate Study Program 2018 in Geneva, Switzerland
United Nations Office at Geneva accepting applications for it’s Information Service’s 56th Graduate Study Programme . The Programme provides an opportunity for participants to deepen their understanding of the United Nations system through first-hand observation and study. The Graduate Study Programme is held at the United Nations Office at Geneva each year during the month of July.
Each year, as part of the educational outreach programmes undertaken by the United Nations, the Information Service at Geneva organizes the Graduate Study Programme. This seminar provides an opportunity for outstanding graduate and postgraduate students from all over the world to deepen their understanding of the principles, purposes and activities of the United Nations and its related agencies through first-hand observation and study at the United Nations Office at Geneva.
The 56th Graduate Study Programme will be held at the Palais des Nations from 2 to 13 July 2018. It will comprise lectures given by senior members of the United Nations and the Geneva-based specialized agencies. The GSP theme for 2018 will be: Human rights at a crossroads: where we stand in 2018.
Participation in the programme is free. The United Nations does not make any financial contribution towards the travel costs and residential expenses of participants.
- Open for outstanding graduate and Postgraduate students from all over the world.
- The age limit for application is 32 years of age.
- Participants must be enrolled in a master’s or doctoral programme at the time of registration and should not be employed full-time.
- Participants must be able to speak and understand English and French.
- The majority of the sessions will be held in English, therefore absolute fluency in English is essential. As several sessions will be held in French, solid working knowledge of French is also required.
- If selected for participation, applicants must submit a proof of medical insurance and a certificate of good health (these two documents will only be accepted by us in English or French).
- Candidates who have already participated in the past will not be re-considered.
- The programme is not connected to employment with the United Nations.
Students interested in the 2018 Graduate Study Programme must submit their application ONLINE until 2 March 2018. No applications will be accepted after this date.
The application form is to be filled in on our website, accompanied by a copy of the applicant’s passport, a letter of recommendation (in English or French only) from a university or governmental authority, proof of current enrolment (at the time of application) in a Master’s degree programme or a postgraduate degree programme (or equivalent) and university diplomas obtained.
Deadline: March 02, 2018.
http://youth-voice.com/un-information-services-56th-graduate-study-program-2018-geneva-switzerland/https://i0.wp.com/youth-voice.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/un.png?fit=770%2C402https://i0.wp.com/youth-voice.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/un.png?resize=150%2C150FellowshipsUnited Nations Office at Geneva accepting applications for it’s Information Service’s 56th Graduate Study Programme . The Programme provides an opportunity for participants to deepen their understanding of the United Nations system through first-hand observation and study. The Graduate Study Programme is held at the United Nations Office at Geneva...Youth VoiceYouth Voiceinfo@youth-voice.comEditorYouth Voice