UNESCO Global Education Monitoring Report Youth Photo Contest 2017
Submissions are ongoing for the UNESCO Global Education Monitoring (GEM) Report Youth Photo Contest 2017. The contest theme is Sustainable Development Goal 4.7: Education for sustainable development and global citizenship. The submission must be a photo(s) that you took in the highest resolution your camera allows that clearly represents the above theme through activities inside and outside the classroom that capture the humanistic, social and moral purpose of education under any of the following sub-themes:
- Gender equality,
- Human rights,
- Peace and non-violence
- Global citizenship
- Sustainable development and sustainable lifestyles
- Health education
- Cultural diversity
- Anyone between the age of 18-35 is eligible to enter the competition.
- The best photo will be awarded with $500; second best with $250 and third with $100.
- If chosen, your photo(s) will be put forward for selection to appear in the Global Education Monitoring Report and other outreach material credited with your name. It will feature on the website of UNESCO’s Global Education Monitoring Report and will be offered to journalists as part of the package of materials they can use to help cover the story in the Report.
Please send your photo(s) in electronic format by following the instructions below:
- Go to www.unesco.org/tools/filedepot/
- Enter your name and email
- Upload your .zip file
- Enter recipient email: email@example.com
- Enter message to recipient: “2017 Photo Contest”. Photos will not be accepted without the description text.
- Click [Send] button
- Please make sure you also upload a completed entry form with your photo(s).
Deadline: April 10, 2017.
http://youth-voice.com/unesco-global-education-monitoring-report-youth-photo-contest-2017/https://i2.wp.com/youth-voice.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/social-cover1_1-copy.jpg?fit=700%2C440https://i2.wp.com/youth-voice.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/social-cover1_1-copy.jpg?resize=150%2C150CompetitionsSubmissions are ongoing for the UNESCO Global Education Monitoring (GEM) Report Youth Photo Contest 2017. The contest theme is Sustainable Development Goal 4.7: Education for sustainable development and global citizenship. The submission must be a photo(s) that you took in the highest resolution your camera allows that clearly represents the...Youth VoiceYouth Voiceinfo@youth-voice.comEditorYouth Voice