Unilever Future Leaders Program 2017
Applications are ongoing to the Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017. This 3-year Graduate Programme is designed to prepare Unilever’s Future Leaders (UFL) by giving them challenging jobs/roles that prepare them for business leadership roles. The Programme encompasses rotations within and across functions in an accelerated learning environment. This includes international stints, extended leadership contact, formal training and professional development.
- Provides localised salary and benefits package
- Minimum required qualification – Bachelor’s degree
There are four stages to the application process for the Unilever Future Leaders Programme. The first step is to apply online, then complete a profile assessment, take part in an on-demand interview and finally attend a discovery centre.
- Online application: Complete the online application form. It is a simple and easy process, with the quick option of filling out personal details using your LinkedIn profile. You may only apply to one function in your application and the types of functions available varies according to each region.
- Profile assessment: Complete a profile assessment, which consists of 12 short online games that look at different elements of your cognitive, emotional and social traits. These will help to evaluate your level of fit for the UFLP as well as the suitable function for you. You will receive personalised feedback after completing the games.
- Digital interview: You will be asked to solve real-world problems using Unilever scenarios, giving you the the chance to learn more about our company culture and the way we do business. The interview will be split into two components, which consists of three short hypothetical questions, followed by a business case. You’ll be able to record and complete your interview anytime (up until a deadline we’ll set) and anywhere, whichever suits you best. All you need is a computer, webcam and/or smartphone, and most importantly, a good and stable internet connection
- Discovery centre day: This is the final stage of the recruitment process and provides you with a truly immersive experience and the chance to live ‘a day in the life’ of a Future Leader at Unilever. You get to experience a number of exciting activities and projects that include:
- Project meeting with colleagues from your function
- Short meeting with Senior Management regarding a current business challenge
- Team meeting with the other candidates
- One-to-one meeting with your Line manager
- These exercises are designed around a real business case study, enabling us to assess your potential, while giving you a further insight into what it is like to work in Unilever.
http://youth-voice.com/unilever-future-leaders-program/https://i0.wp.com/youth-voice.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/AAEAAQAAAAAAAAldAAAAJGM3YjM1ZDg1LWQxYTEtNGIzMy1hMDgzLWU0YTBhZDQxZmE1YQ-copy.jpg?fit=700%2C440https://i0.wp.com/youth-voice.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/AAEAAQAAAAAAAAldAAAAJGM3YjM1ZDg1LWQxYTEtNGIzMy1hMDgzLWU0YTBhZDQxZmE1YQ-copy.jpg?resize=150%2C150ProgramsApplications are ongoing to the Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017. This 3-year Graduate Programme is designed to prepare Unilever’s Future Leaders (UFL) by giving them challenging jobs/roles that prepare them for business leadership roles. The Programme encompasses rotations within and across functions in an accelerated learning environment. This includes...Youth VoiceYouth Voiceinfo@youth-voice.comEditorYouth Voice