Walt Disney Professional Internship in United Kingdom
Are you an undergraduate looking for a challenging and rewarding 12 month Human Resources internship with Disney? Disney will give you the opportunity to gain experience working for the world’s leading entertainment company.
Imagine yourself in a paid Disney Professional Internship. Imagine working side-by-side with industry leaders in your field of study. Imagine gaining valuable skills to add to your degree within a family of legendary brands passionate about creating world-class experiences on a global scale. Disney’s HR teams work at the heart of Disney’s businesses, playing a key role in supporting our cast members across the Company, throughout the entire employee lifecycle.
- The opportunity to develop your skills and experience with Disney and help build the foundations of your future career
- The chance to work in a fantastic team environment, learning from the best and with the support of a brilliant community of interns
- The opportunity to be part of Company-wide learning and development initiatives including training and networking sessions, participation in our Annual Learning Expo and more…
- The chance to attend Family and Friends movie screenings, seeing the latest Disney releases in our in-house cinema or in the West End
- Ability to join charity projects within the community, participating in our Disney VoluntEar schemes
- Annual salary of £18,000 with 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays) and fabulous discounts on Disney products and shows
- You will be studying towards a relevant HR or related degree, with a clear, demonstrable passion for Human Resources
- Excellent attention to detail, with the ability to effectively multi-task and manage confidential information
- Have some experience in a Customer facing role
- MUST specify in your application your preference for either a Generalist
- HR (London or Lutterworth), Learning & Development or Talent Acquisition Internship.
- MUST be an undergraduate returning to full time education
- MUST have the right to work in the UK
- To support of HR Teams, they offer Human Resources Internships based in their London (Hammersmith) Office, focused on either Generalist HR – as part of theirr Global HR Operations Team, Learning and Development or Talent Acquisition.
- Additionally, they offer a Generalist HR internship based in our Lutterworth (Leicester) Office which supports our Disney Store Cast members.
- These HR internships offer fantastic exposure and hands on experience to a wide range of responsibilities within Human Resources, Learning & Development or Talent Acquisition.
- The skills and experiences you gain at Disney will be an excellent springboard for your future career.
- Please apply with your CV and covering letter; please note applications without cover letters will not be considered.
- Your covering letter should include the following information and be around 400 words:
- Why have you chosen Disney?
- Why have you chosen this specific internship?
- Why should Disney choose you for the 12 months placement?
Deadline: December 15, 2017.
http://youth-voice.com/walt-disney-professional-internship-united-kingdom/http://youth-voice.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/Untitled-1-copy-1.jpghttp://youth-voice.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/Untitled-1-copy-1-150x150.jpgInternshipsAre you an undergraduate looking for a challenging and rewarding 12 month Human Resources internship with Disney? Disney will give you the opportunity to gain experience working for the world’s leading entertainment company. Imagine yourself in a paid Disney Professional Internship. Imagine working side-by-side with industry leaders in your field...Youth VoiceYouth Voiceinfo@youth-voice.comEditorYouth Voice