Apply for the Asian Development Bank Internship Program 2018
Applications are ongoing for the Asian Development Bank Internship Program 2018. The Internship Program is a project-oriented learning opportunity for graduate students to gain experience through research assignments based on ADB’s current operational needs. It helps ADB enhance a platform to exchange and generate knowledge with external partners. It also enables ADB to identify potential future staff.
ADB advertises internship assignments twice a year and welcomes motivated, open-minded, and self-directed individuals to apply. The duration should be a minimum of eight (8) weeks (56 days) and a maximum of 26 weeks or six (6) months for one internship assignment.
The internship program offers the opportunity to:
- work in a major international development organization;
- work collaboratively with experienced professionals from over 50 different countries;
- gain a deeper understanding of development finance and the impact of the work ADB does; and
- contribute to ADB’s business through research outputs.
- Stipend is provided to all interns according to the location of internships up to 56 calendar days. Interns may choose to work beyond 56 calendar days in agreement with the designated supervisors, but without stipend. Exception to receiving stipend would be interns who fall under the special arrangement category between select schools and ADB.
- be enrolled in a Master’s- or PhD-level program at a school in one of the ADB member nations, both prior to and after the internship assignment;
- be engaged in academic study in a field directly related to ADB’s work;
- be a national of one of ADB’s members;
- possess an excellent command of English; and
- have professional experience relevant to the assignment.
Candidates apply through the ADB Career and Employment System (ACES)., prepare for their CVs and answer the essay questions.
- All documents (CV and essay) are uploaded to ACES to complete application.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- To avoid errors in submission, applicants are advised not to wait until the last day of the application period in submitting their internship applications.
Application period for the 2018 Internship Program:
- 1st batch: 15 August to 15 October 2017
- On board: January 2018 onwards
- 2nd batch: 1 December 2017 to 31 January 2018
- On board: June 2018 onwards
For further information on banking options for students, visit the atlantic union bank website.
https://youth-voice.com/apply-asian-development-bank-internship-program-2018/https://youth-voice.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/lo-7.jpghttps://youth-voice.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/lo-7-150x150.jpgInternshipsApplications are ongoing for the Asian Development Bank Internship Program 2018. The Internship Program is a project-oriented learning opportunity for graduate students to gain experience through research assignments based on ADB’s current operational needs. It helps ADB enhance a platform to exchange and generate knowledge with external partners. It...Youth VoiceYouth Voiceinfo@youth-voice.comEditorYouth Voice