UN World Tourism Organisation Logo Competition 2017
UNWTO is looking for creative people who will give a “face” to the year 2017. They need a logo that translates the value of sustainable tourism to universal development in all its dimensions.
Why do it?
See your logo travelling around the world in all activities and campaigns related to the year.
Join us for the official launch of the International Year in Madrid on 18 January 2017 (the Organization will offer, accommodation for 2 nights in Madrid).
How to go about it?
Anyone over 18 years of age
The Logo Competition for the International Year will be running from 23 June until 15 July 2016. Make sure you have submitted your logo by 15 July 2016 at 23:59 (Madrid time).
Entries submitted after this day will not be eligible.
Guidelines for submission
Submitted logos should reflect the aims and messaging of the Year.
In addition, the jury will take extra elements to support such as colour, originality, representation of the theme, into account.
Submissions must include:
– Logo in all three languages (English, French or Spanish) as below:
- International Year of Sustainable Tourism for Development 2017
- Année internationale du tourisme durable pour le développement 2017
- Año Internacional del Turismo Sostenible para el Desarrollo 2017
– The logo in:
- Vector design (ai. or eps.) and jpg (minimum size 1000×1000 px)
- Positive and negative (black and white)
– A logo that is versatile to be used in horizontal and squared applications and in various media (online and offline).
– Your personal details as per the attached submission form
Display and Announcement
UNWTO will display all participating logos at unwto.org during the period of competition.
UNWTO will announce the winning logo on 25 July 2016.
https://youth-voice.com/un-world-tourism-organisation-logo-competition-2017/https://i2.wp.com/youth-voice.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/UNWTO.jpeg?fit=1024%2C576&ssl=1https://i2.wp.com/youth-voice.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/UNWTO.jpeg?resize=150%2C150&ssl=1CompetitionsUNWTO is looking for creative people who will give a “face” to the year 2017. They need a logo that translates the value of sustainable tourism to universal development in all its dimensions. Why do it? See your logo travelling around the world in all activities and campaigns related to...Youth VoiceYouth Voiceinfo@youth-voice.comEditorYouth Voice